When it comes to lifestyle choices, each individual has needs, desires, and resources to fulfill them. Same is with credit cards, you need to choose a card that suits you the most. With the right choice, you can save money on your transactions. If you are looking for a credit card for a nice bargain on a shopping website then Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card is one of the best fits for you.
The Flipkart Axis Bank credit card not only makes your shopping experience more pleasurable by offering heavy cashback on top shopping sites but also offers other amazing benefits like fuel surcharge waiver and lounge benefits. To help you learn about one of the best credit cards for shopping, we bring to you an article features and benefits of the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
Features and Benefits of Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
- Welcome Benefits: You get Rs 1100 worth of joining and activation benefits on your Flipcart Axis Bank Credit Card.
- Flipkart: With your first transaction with your Flipcard Axis Bank Credit Card, you get Rs 500 worth of Flipkart vouchers.
- Myntra: On your first transaction on Myntra using Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card you get 15% cashback up to Rs. 500.
- Swiggy: On your first transaction on Swiggy using Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card you get a 50% discount up to Rs 100. You can use the code ‘AXIS KNEW’ to avail the offer.
- Cashback :
- Flipkart and Myntra: The card offers 5% cashback on Flipkart and Myntra.
- Preferred Merchants: The card offers 4% cashback on preferred merchants ( The preferred merchants change from time to time)
- Other Categories: The card offers 1.5 cashback on all other categories.
Note: The cashback directly gets credited to your bank statement.
- Airport Lounge Access:
- 4 complimentary lounge visits: You get the benefit of enjoying 4 complimentary lounge visits to select airport lounge visits within India with your Flipcart Axis Bank Credit Card. The offer is applicable to select airport lounges.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver:
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver: As a Flipcart Axis Bank Credit Cardholder you get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel purchases at all fuel stations across India.
- Validity: It is valid on transactions between Rs 400 and Rs 4000 only.
- Maximum Benefit: The card offers you maximum benefits up to Rs 400 per statement cycle.
- Dining Delights:
- With Axis Bank Dining Delights you get up to 20% off at partner restaurants in India wherever you indulge in delectable cuisines.
- Convert your purchases to EMI:
- With Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card you get exciting EMI offers on Flipkart. On every transaction over Rs 2500, you can contact the bank to convert your big purchases into EMIs.
Eligibility and Documents Required
- Age: The primary cardholder should be between the age of 18 to 70 years.
- Residency: The individual should be a resident of India.
- The documents required for the application of Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card application include a copy of your PAN card or Form 60, residence proof(it includes any of the following Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card), identity proof(it includes any of the following Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, PAN card), a color photograph, and proof of income in the form of the latest payslip/Form 16/ IT return copy.
Annual Fees and Joining Fees
- Annual Fees
- The Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card charges a minimal annual fee from its card users of Rs 500 from the second year onwards. The annual fees are waived off on annual spending of greater than Rs 2,00,000 done by using the Axis Bank ACE Credit Card.
- Joining Fees
- The Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card charges a minimal joining fee from its card users of Rs 500.
We are sure, if you regularly shop online, you must be amazed after reading the amazing benefits and features the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card offers to you with minimal joining and annual fees. However, if you aren’t an avid online shopper then we do not recommend the card for you. You can go for some other Best credit cards like Axis Bank ACE Credit Card.