Headphones for phones, smartphones and tablets are presented on the modern market in a very large assortment. When choosing them, due to the huge number of models, you need to be guided by practicality, quality and price, choosing exactly what will be most convenient, reliable and guaranteed to last a long time.
For listening to music during sports training or other active activities, in-ear headphones are better suited, which are securely held in the auricles. If you plan to use headphones at home, in the office or in transport, you can consider the following options:
- Earbuds that do not fit as tightly to the ear as plugs
- Overhead, the ear pads of which partially cover the ears
- Full-sized, covering the auricles entirely
Next, choose the method of connecting the headphones to the phone: cable or wireless. In the first case, the sound is reproduced with better quality, volume, and the second option provides greater freedom of movement, but the headphones need periodic recharging, so the autonomy indicator is important here.
Finally, study the technical characteristics of the headphones:
- Acoustic design is better to choose closed, because when open, the music will be heard by others.
- The maximum power is the recommended value of 100 mW.
- The frequency range is usually from 20 to 20,000 Hz, and the wider it is, the better the sound quality.
- Internal resistance (impedance) should be 16-40 ohms, no more.
- Sensitivity when listening to music in a noisy environment is recommended within 90-100 dB.
- The harmonic distortion coefficient is indicated only for devices whose price exceeds the budget. The preferred values for this parameter are 0.1-0.3%.
When choosing headphones for your phone, you should also pay attention to:
- Manufacturer reliability
- Presence and quality of the microphone
- Noise reduction level
- Equipped with a standard of protection against moisture, dust
- Build quality, materials
- Ergonomics, appearance of earphones
With all the rapid development of the smartphone market, a huge selection of models and the constant emergence of modern innovations, the included headphones do not always meet the requirements that lovers of beautiful high-quality sound make of them. Moreover, sometimes a factory headset for a smartphone can be simply inconvenient to use. In this case, you should purchase new soundcore black friday deals headphones with improved characteristics.
What you need to pay attention to when buying headphones for a smartphone:
- Volume control
Many may miss a nuance that is imperceptible to the eye, but very important for sound quality – plug type. If you can use a 3.5 mm plug of any type for a regular phone, then you can get good sound on a smartphone only with headphones that have a plug with three insulating strips. They can be white or black, it doesn’t matter.
For the convenience of using the phone, check that the headphones have a microphone and clothespins for attaching them to clothing. Among other things, they must have a volume control with a button to switch to a conversation.