Vitamins and minerals are the essential nutrients required by the body to be healthy and maintain the metabolism rate of the body. If one ever faces a lack of vitamins in the body, they must go for Vitamin Profile Test.
Various types of vitamins in the body play an essential role in the body. Vitamin A, B, C, D, E, and others are equally essential. B12 Vitamin Deficiency leads to fatigue, extreme weakness, and fever. To get rid of these health issues, you need to go for a vitamin B12 test.
This write-up contains the symptoms of vitamin deficiency and what is the ultimate solution for it. Let’s take a look:-
Symptoms of Vitamin Deficiency
There are dozens of symptoms of Vitamin B12 deficiency. Some of those are as follows:
- Weakness: Sometimes, you feel extremely tired and don’t feel like doing anything. This is one of the symptoms of vitamin deficiency.
- Dry Skin: Often, the lack of vitamins leads to coarse or dry skin, and the solution to it is to get a proper diet rich in vitamins.
- Depression: You know you are depressed when you give up on everything and don’t even feel like getting up from the bed. It takes a lot of time to return from the depressed zone, a symptom of vitamin deficiency.
- Gum Bleeding: Gum bleeding is common when your body lacks vitamins. Additionally, your body takes more time to heal an injury than before.
- Dark Patches: Dark patches exist on the body due to the absence of vitamins. Therefore, it is recommended to go for a vitamin B12 test.
What Health Complications occur with the absence of Vitamins?
There are chances of the following health complications due to low levels of vitamins in the body. Here are some health complications caused due to lack of vitamins in the body:
- Change in one’s behavior pattern
- Loss of memory
- Poor Vision
- Shortening of breath
- Increase in heart rate of an individual.
To prevent these health complications, it is required that a person needs to go to the best Laboratory Near Me for a vitamin profile test. Redcliffe Labs is one of the leading pathology labs offering pathology services and affordable tests and packages to achieve the target of making a healthy India.
Take a look at some packages; call up today to know Vitamin B12 Test Near Me.
Tests and Packages
There are several tests and packages to improve your health if you are suffering from deficiencies of vitamins in the body.
- Vitamin B12 Test
This is the most common test for a person suffering from a lack of vitamins in the body. It helps a patient to know whether they have any severe health complications or not.
- Vitamin D Test
It detects the lack of vitamin D in the body and informs about the rise of a particular disease prevailing in the body.
- Vitamin Profile Test
The Vitamin Profile Test is to get the overall view of the level of vitamins in the body. It consists of two important tests Vitamin D Total-25 Hydroxy (1) and Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) (1). Get your Vitamin Profile Test done if you see any sign of a lack of vitamins in the body.
- Smart full body with Vitamin Screening Test
The smart full-body comes with Vitamin B12 Test and 87 tests. You get an accurate test report. Liver Function Test and Lipid Profile Test.
- Smart Full Body Check-up with Vitamin D
A smart full-body check-up provides a full update on your health. It has got 86 essential tests to determine the health of the body. A Complete Blood Count test is also a part of the package that states the health of your blood and monitors any blood infection or disease.
- Fit India Full Body checkup with Vitamin Screening
It has 93 important tests, along with a vitamin screening test. Moreover, the doctor offers a free sample collection. Get a free consultation with the doctor and contact the team to learn more about the Vitamin B12 Test Price.
Tips to Improve Your Health
When you stop consuming enough vitamins, the body falls prey to various health complications.
Start consuming enough vitamin-rich foods to be free from any kind of health issues.
There are some tips to improve your health. Let’s go through those tips. The benefits of consuming vitamins are as follows:
- Increases the level of energy in the body: With the lack of vitamins, the body does not perform its function properly. Hence, it is required to take a good amount of vitamin-rich foods to increase the level of energy in the body.
- Reduces Stress: As you know, a lack of vitamins means you become a victim of depression and anxiety. Therefore, it is required that you consume enough vitamins to reduce the stress level of the body.
- Improves Memory and Vision: Loss of memory and vision is one of the symptoms of a lack of vitamins. Thereby, it is recommended to take proper nutrients to improve your memory and vision.
- Enhance Mood: Vitamin-rich food is responsible for uplifting your mood and bringing you out from the zone of depression.
- Strengthens the muscle: Consumption of vitamin-rich foods makes your muscle stronger than before. Moreover, it also improves the functionality of both the brain and the body.
Those are the tips that help you to improve your health. If you feel a deficiency of vitamins in the body, you must go for Vitamin B12 Test, or you will be witnessing various health complications.
Get the help of renowned doctors to ensure that you remain in good health. Also, take the help of a good dietician to improve your lifestyle by changing your eating habit. Vitamin B12 Test guarantees that you will soon recover from your state of severe health complications.
Stay connected to the team of Redcliffe Labs and get more details on the health packages and test offered by them. Feel free to give them a call to book your appointment soon.