Chennai, formerly known as Madras, is the capital city of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu and is the economic, educational, and cultural hub of South India.
Chennai attracts a lot of international tourists and is one of the most popular cities among foreign visitors in the country.
Chennai offers various avenues for business and jobs.
The people of Chennai love gold, like the rest of the country. There are various options to buy, sell, and pledge gold for a loan in Chennai, and Muthoot FinCorp is the most trusted and renowned name to get gold loans in Chennai.
If you are wondering how to get a loan against gold in Chennai, here is how you can conveniently get a gold loan from Muthoot FinCorp, the best gold loan company in Chennai.
How to Get Loan Against Gold in Chennai
The gold loan process at Muthoot FinCorp is designed keeping in mind the customers’ convenience. Use the below-mentioned steps to get a gold loan from Muthoot FinCorp in Chennai.
- Visit your nearest Muthoot FinCorp branch in Chennai and deposit your gold ornaments for valuation. To locate your nearest Muthoot FinCorp branch in Chennai, click here.
- After depositing the gold, sign up for the online gold loan service and link it to your savings bank account.
- Once your savings bank account is linked to the gold loan service, you can use the Muthoot FinCorp website or mobile application to get the loan amount into the linked savings account any time you want.
Customers in Chennai can also apply online for a gold loan with Muthoot FinCorp. To apply online, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the Muthoot FinCorp website or mobile application and click on the apply now option to start the application process.
- Fill out the application form and give all the required details in the form. After filling out the form and checking the details for mistakes, hit the submit button.
- A Muthoot FinCorp representative will contact you on their own and take the loan application forward.
Customers can get up to 75% of their pledges gold’s value as a loan from Muthoot FinCorp. On the day the customer deposits his gold and submits his loan application, the market value of the pledged gold is calculated based on that day’s market value of per gram gold.
Features of a Muthoot FinCorp Gold Loan
- Customers can get a minimum amount of Rs. 1500 and a maximum amount of Rs. 50 lakhs as a gold loan from Muthoot FinCorp, depending on their fund requirement.
- Muthoot FinCorp charges a nominal processing fee between Rs.20 and 0.25% of the loan value on the gold loan. There are no surprise or hidden charges to burden the customer.
- Customers can get additional cash backs on digital payments, regular payments, and completion of the loan tenure.
People living in and around Chennai can get quick gold loans from Muthoot FinCorp at flexible repayment terms and low-interest rates. You can apply online or offline for a gold loan in Chennai with Muthoot FinCorp and get instant funds in your bank account once your loan application is approved.