This is a complete guide for Android tv com Setup. It will help you in setting up any android phone with Android Tv to watch TV shows and movies. This method is tested and works flawlessly on both, Android phones as well as Smart tv’s.
What is Android TV?
Android TV is a smart-TV operating system developed by Google. It was first announced at the Google I/O conference in May 2014. The Android TV platform features Google Cast technology, which allows users to “cast” video content from their mobile device or desktop computer to their television screen via WiFi.
Android TV is based on Android and it is compatible with applications written for Android devices and other platforms. Users can install the apps they want, including games, on the Android TV device itself or on a personal computer, then send them to the TV so it can be played through an HDMI connection.
Android TV: Pre-setup requirements
Android TV is a new way to experience your favorite content on a big screen. With Android TV you can easily find, enjoy and share video, music, games, and apps from the web or your local devices like games, movies, and more.
To set up Android TV:
Make sure your phone or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Android TV device.
Sign in to your Google Account on your phone or tablet.
An HDMI cable to connect your device to your television or monitor.
A USB keyboard (not Bluetooth) with at least one USB port.
Steps to Set up an Android TV Using an Android Phone
The first step is installing the Google Home app.
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device and search for “Google Home.”
- Download and install the Google Home app to your device.
- Open the Google Home app and sign in with your Google account.
- Tap Set Up Device on the main screen of the app. If this button isn’t visible, tap More and then select Set Up Device from there.
- Select the type of device you’re setting up—either Android TV or Chromecast—and follow the instructions that appear on the screen to complete the setup.
Steps to Set up an Android TV Using the Remote
To set up an Android TV using the remote:
- Turn on your TV and Android TV device.
- Press the Home button on your remote to open the Home panel.
- Select Settings from the menu on the left side of your screen.
- Select Network & Internet.
- Select WiFi network.
- Select your WiFi network from the list of available networks, enter its password if required, then select Connect to it.
Steps to Set up Android TV using a Computer
This guide will help you to set up your Android TV using a computer.
- Download the latest version of Android TV
- Turn on your Android TV and connect it to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer
- Install the Google Home app from Google Play Store or APKMirror
- Make sure that you’re signed into the same account on both devices
- Select Set up device from the top right corner of the screen, then tap Next
- Tap Connect to Wi-Fi network, select your Wi-Fi network and enter its password when prompted.
As you can see, the AndroidTV box is pretty easy to set up, especially if you follow our guide. If you are looking for a way to watch all your favorite Android apps and media on your TV, simply follow the steps above, and you will be enjoying your favorite shows in no time!
Also Read:- https://lifeunited.org/how-to-move-emails-from-outlook-to-gmail/