We all know that a lot of celebrities have Instagram accounts, and that not all people get the treatment to log in to their accounts. Whether its due to password problems or browser issues, Instagram can be quite a pain to deal with sometimes. But we’ll help you deal with it as much as we can here in this article on All About Instagram.
What is Instagram?
Instagram is a social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, and share them either publicly or privately on the app. The service was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, and launched in October 2010 exclusively on iOS. A version for Android devices was released a year and half later, in April 2012, followed by a feature-limited website interface in November 2012, and an application for Windows Phone in December 2013.
How To Create an Instagram Account?
Here are the steps to create an Instagram account:
- Go to www.Instagram.com/signup and click “Create your account”
- Enter your email address and password, then click “Create Account”
- You will receive an email with a link that you need to confirm your email address. Click on the link in your email to complete the registration process.
- After confirming your account by clicking on the link in your email, log into Instagram using your username and password.
How To Login into Instagram?
There are several methods for Instagram.com login like you can log in through the web, mobile or web app. Below we have mentioned all these methods of Instagram login.
How To Login to Instagram by using an app?
- To login to Instagram by using an app, follow these steps:
- Download Instagram app from your phone’s app store.
- Open the app and tap Sign In to log in to your account.
- Enter your username and password, then tap Log In .
- You’re now logged in!
How To Log in to Instagram Account by using the Web?
- Open your web browser and Go to the Instagram official website (https://www.instagram.com/) and click on “Log In” in the right side of the screen.
- Enter your username or email address in the form and click Login to continue.
- Now, enter your password and then click login button to log in to your Instagram account by using the web.
See also -How To Login To Instagram Through Facebook?
How To Fix Instagram Login issue?
The Instagram login page is the most important page for users to access their account. Instagram login error can take place due to many reasons, and you need to know how to fix it. We are going to discuss some of the most common Instagram login issues so that you can resolve them on your own.
Here are some quick steps to fix Instagram Login issue:
- First of all, you need to check the network connection on your device. Make sure that you are connected to the internet via WiFi or mobile data.
- Restart your phone and try logging in again.
- If it still doesn’t work then log out of Instagram and then log back in
- Clear Cache & Data From Instagram App
- It is also important to check date & time settings because this can cause Instagram login issue as well.
- Uninstall & Reinstall Instagram App
Also Recommended – https://lifeunited.org/why-instagram-deleted-my-account-for-no-reason/