IOB net banking is another famous and reliable internet banking or digital banking platform, which is used by millions of people all across the globe.
Below some major and quick facts about the Indian overseas bank are mentioned. Have a look at the same and continue reading the article till the end in order to know more about I.O.B. net banking.
Here are the major and quick facts regarding Indian overseas bank:
- Indian overseas bank or I.O.B. was founded back in the year 1937 on 10th February by Mr. M. Ct. M. Chidambaram Chettyar. He is also known to be a great pioneer in many different fields.
- When the Indian overseas bank was founded by Mr. M. Chettyar, his main objective was to specialize in the foreign exchange business and sector in the whole of the world in the banking industry.
- Later simultaneously the business was also started by the Indian overseas bank at various places such as Karaikudi, Chennai, and Rangoon in Burma, which is currently commonly known as Myanmar that was followed by a branch in the Penang in Malaysia as well.
- At the time of the independence, Indian overseas bank was handling and having 38 branches all across India and also have 7 branches in the foreign countries. Where on the other hand, the deposits stood at approximately 6.64 crores I.N.R. and advances of the bank were standing at 3.23 Crores I.N.R. at that particular time.
- In fact, the Indian overseas bank is known to be one of the 14 major and top banks all across the globe, which was nationalized in the year 1969. On the eve and the day of the nationalization back in the year 1969, Indian overseas bank had around 195 branches all across India with the approximation and aggregate of 67.70 crores I.N.R. of deposits and along with the same advances of 44.90 crores I.N.R. of the amount.
- The Indian overseas bank is currently present and is available in 4 different and big countries, which are Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, and also in Sri Lanka.
The customers or account holders of the Indian overseas bank can actually transfer the funds online, check the balance available in the account and also in the deposits, can be able to view the mini statements of the account, can also pay the credit cards bills, and many more by using the IOB net banking services.
Here in the article below, we are going to understand and also know how to use the I.O.B. net banking services and get the best out of the same. Have a look at the same and continue reading the article till the end of the same in order to know more about IOB net banking.
Here is the answer to the question how to use and register over I.O.B. Net banking.
In order to use and register over the IOB net banking platform and portal you as a customer have to follow the below-mentioned steps in the proper and detailed manner. Have a look at the same.
Step: 1 First of all, you have to go to the Indian overseas bank’s official website.
Step: 2 Now you have to click on the digital banking option given over there on the top of the website in the widgets.
Step: 3 There in the digital banking options you have to choose the option of Internet Banking out of all the given options there.
Step: 4 There it is your wish and convenience to choose the preferred language from the top side of the website and then you can continue to the page as it will reload once over there. There you need to choose the option of continuing to the internet banking home page.
Step: 5 Now you have to click on the register button below the login of the personal account option at the very top side of the right side of the website.
Step: 6 There you need to enter the details of your account in the particulars and contact details and also the user details as well.
Step: 7 Then you can check the details and click on the submit button in order to complete the Indian Overseas Bank or IOB net banking process over the portal.
Here are the new features of the IOB net banking mentioned in the article below. Have a look at the same.
- You as a customer can do the self-registration over the platform.
- You can apply for a debit card over there.
- You can activate the debit card already availed.
- Generation of the PIN of the debit card can also be done.
- Setting or removing the temporary daily transaction limit per transaction or total as an overall.
- You can also set per transaction limits as well.
The Indian overseas bank or the IOB net banking portal and the platform is a service provided by the bank to all its customers for doing online transactions and transferring or the money and much more through which a person can do and make any kind of the transaction and make any kind of the settings in the account over the online platform itself.
For more blogs: Lifetunited
By using the IOB net banking, a person can do all the changes in the account, get the account information, and create the changes of the settings over the online platform directly and for any of the work, the customer is not required to go to the bank and do everything such as transferring money, PIN generation, profile update, bill payments, cards applications, setting the transaction limits.
The person can simply be in the comfort zone in the house and can get the things done with just a few clicks over the IOB net banking very easily and also very conveniently.