Social media is essential for digital marketing. Recently, millions of customers or buyers have been influenced by social media. That is why many reputed websites use new technology- social media feed website.
It is modern and brand-new technology. It gives a new dimension to catch the attention of your target audience. Companies can use this technology to educate their customers about their company, service and product. That is the reason many organizations are now using social media feed website.
Know the Advantages
There are many advantages of social media feed website. You first need to know the benefits.
- Create Brand Value– The technology helps to create brand value. Customers will recognise your brand immediately.
- Keep Your Website Up-to-data– It will keep your website up-to-date and fresh. The visitors will know all the new information and updates about your company and services. The buyers also learn about the latest launches, product descriptions, feedback and customer reviews from your website.
- You will Get New Visitors– Customers like to visit the new and updated website. The buyers want information and data. With this technology, your website receives new visitors.
- Increase Your Network– It will also increase your online availability and popularity. The technology will grow your online network as well.
- Increase Your Conversion Rate– You can convert your audiences into your customers. And it helps to increase your revenue as well.
Various Types of social media feed website
As an organization, you should know about the different types of social media feeds. In the following description, you will understand the social media feeds.
Linkedin Feed: You can use Linkedin feed on your company’s website. You need to connect the URL of your Linkedin account with the website. You can also add posts from the particular URL.
Instagram Feed: At present, Instagram is a popular social media site. Many organizations use this social media site for their promotion and branding. The organization use Instagram feed on their website easily.
Twitter Feed: The organizations also use Twitter posts by hashtags, lists etc.
Facebook Feed– Similarly, organizations can also use the Facebook feed.
YouTube Feed: You can use YouTube feed from your account. You can also use other influencers’ videos with Keywords, Playlists and channel URLs.
Yammer Feed: You can also use and display this feed by using the group ID or topic-based ID as per your requirement on WordPress, HTML, Sharepoint etc. websites.
TikTok Feed: For WordPress, Webflow, Weebly etc., websites, you can use TikTok feed. By using the hashtag or handle feed, you can fulfil your requirements.
VK Feed: Using VKontate hashtags, community feeds or profile posts, you can use VK feeds on your HTML, Weebly, WordPress and Webflow websites.
Pinterest Feed: Organizations can use this feed by Pinterest handlers or boards.
This part will discuss the processes and methods in social media feed website. Read these methods carefully.
- First, click on the “Add social feed” option.
- Now you need to select “social media platform”.
- In the third process, select the Source and click on the Create Feed option.
- When you click on the Create feed option, it will redirect you to the social media platforms or pages with a secure connection. Here you need to put all the required information. It helps you connect with the platform.
- Now, you need to fetch all the posts and also do the customization of your content. It will help you to target your audiences easily.
- After fetching your post, you need to click on the publish button. You find the click button on the editor screen of the widget.
- In the next step, you need to choose the website building protocols like- HTML, WordPress, Wix, Weebly, Shopify and Squarespace etc.
- Customize the width and height of your widget and copy that to generate the embed code.
- Now log in to your webpage and go to the editing section page.
- You must paste the social feed from the widget embed code and click the apply the changes button.
- Now you can see the embedded social media feed on your website.
You may use different websites such as WordPress, HTML, Wix etc. The following discussion discusses the unique process of embedding social media feed with these websites.
- First, you need to log in to your WordPress website.
- In the second step, you must select the webpage where you want to display your social media feeds. You also need to click the edit page.
- In the last step, select the “+” button. Now choose the HTML custom option. Paste the embed code and click on the apply changes button.
- Log in to the Wix. You can find the “+” button on the left side of the screen. You can find the menu bar. Here you can add elements.
- Now click on the plus button. Check the complete list of elements.
- Now click on the More button on the menu and choose the HTML “Iframe” from the Embeds.
- Enter the social media code in the required code field and click the Apply button.
- You need to log in HTML website first.
- Select the landing page.
- On the landing page, you need to paste “Feed HTML Code” into this page.
- Now click on the “Apply” changes button and easily embed the feeds on your HTML website.
- You need to select the social media feeds and apply the drag-and-drop process on the Weebly web page.
- Search the Menu bar.
- The “Embed Code Element” option is on the left.
- Now click on the “HTML Box” and select the “Edit Custom” option.
- Paste the HTML code that enables a social media feed on this website.
For more blogs: Lifetuned
Influences of the social media feed website
At last, the users need to know about the crucial facts of this technology. Let’s check the facts in the following description.
- It influences the buying decision of the buyers. A recent study says the social media feed influences at least 86 per cent of buyers.
- Fifty-three per cent of customers believe in the visual promotion of social media feeds.
- Customers believe in the testimonials and feedback on the social media feed.
- It also attracts the buyer’s attention.