Do you know happier people are mostly likely to retain a relationship? Yes! It’s true. Many studies & researches have proved it. Happiness is like a drug. It’s contagious. When it appears in your life, DilMil it not only ignites the flames of positivity but also create an immensely attractive aura around you. You become mellifluous for everyone, and people love to stay by your side forever.
In your relationship, if you are not happy, and there aren’t any happy patterns, then nothing can keep your relationship stronger. In fact, you won’t be able to find any helpful tip in the entire arena of ‘Relationship Advice’.
Without happiness, nothing works. And, we often forget this simple rule.
Why Happiness is So Important?
The first, and the most important, answer is that, “It increases the quality of our life & relationships.” As we become happier, we take more interest in our relationships, we become more energetic, and we enrich our emotional health.
In addition, happiness breeds love and romance. It makes our mind rich, broadens our thinking, and help us live longer. In a relationship, happy couples are more likely to be married, they are romantically involved, and they have many strong friendships. Their thinking patterns are utterly different from ordinary couples. They don’t think about those things that develop negative energy. Instead, they think and do only those things that bring happy results. Because they know, you get more of what you focus on. And, they focus on happiness.
Scientific studies also say many things about happiness. They tell us many interesting facts. For example: “50% of happiness is within our power. Happy people are lucky. Being social is important to happiness. Hourly employees feel happier than employees on a salary. Lottery winning develops only temporary happiness. A pet reduces stress and promotes happiness. The more you hug people, the happier they feel. And, happy people generally earn more than unhappy people.”
Now you can see, and feel, why happiness is so much important. When you are happy, and when you have happy patterns in your relationship, you don’t need to pretend. You don’t need any romantic advice. And, you don’t need to get worried about relationship problems. Because, your happy feelings automatically compel you to adopt positive body language. Your happy feelings automatically make you magnetic in the eyes of your man. And, your happy feelings automatically create a very special world for you.
“Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.” – Albert Schweitzer
5 Questions You Need to Ask Yourself
Before I tell you some secrets about creating happiness, first I have a few questions for you. After answering these below questions, you would be able to understand that which particular area of your relationship is weak, and what you need to do for bringing happiness in your relationship.
Question #1: What’s the default mode of your relationship? In other words, how’s your everyday life? Is it average? Is it filled with negativity? Or, is it filled with positivity & happiness?
Question #2: What feelings do you give to your man? Are these feelings of power & pleasure? Or, are these feelings of pessimism & disrespect?
Question #3: Do you guys have short-term and long-term goals of your life & relationship?
Question #4: What makes him feel lucky in the relationship? If you don’t know, let me tell you. According to New York Times best selling author, Sherry Argov, “When you are always happy, and he’s always free to go, he feels extremely lucky.”
Question #5: Why is he feeling unloved? And, why are you feeling unloved? What’s the actual reason? And, what’s the solution?
Create Happy Patterns
Happy patterns create happy relationships. It’s a fact! So, try to add as many happy patterns in your relationship as you can. This won’t only prosper your relationship but also compel your man to take an interest in you, and in the relationship. Your relationship will become exciting & attractive. And, the feelings of love will explode through the heart of your man for you, and you only.
Below are top 5 helpful tips for you that will help you to create happy patterns in the relationship.
1. “Men focus on solutions, whereas women want to share.” During the conversation, remember this rule always.
2. Set a mini challenge each day and try to finish it every day with a victory. For example: Give 30 minutes to personal development books every day, make a new dish, or put him in the mood for romance by playing some romantic music.
3. Dedicate an hour everyday to yourself. Do painting, learn a new skill, visit your parents & friends, spend time in nature, join the gym, or go to social events. This will make your mind rich. Your body, your words, your gestures, and your acts will radiate immense of amount positive energy. Your husband will feel this, and you’ll become hypnotically attractive for him.
4. Hang romantic paintings on your wall, take romantic pictures with him, and watch romantic movies. These activities are visual. And, men are visual creatures. When you make his visual romantic, he transforms into a romantic person automatically.
5. “Action is his language.” So, make most of his actions happy & positive. Make him do, and let him do, those things that make him happy. When he stays happy in your presence and feels free, you become the most precious lady for him. He starts treating you like a queen and fights for your attention all the time.