The Project Management Institute (PMI) CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) qualification confers a globally recognized project management qualification PMP. The CAPM qualification is a useful qualification for candidates who want to engage in project management. This qualification proves your understanding of the strategies and terminology used in marketing (PMBOK Guide). The CAPM Certification in Berlin provides professionals with information that can be applied to a particular way of working to enhance project competence. Behind the scenes, those with the CAPM title can earn a higher level of respect from PMP qualification holders, venture business owners, project management managers and colleagues.
Project Management Certificate
The Project Management Institute’s CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) is the best entry-level qualification for project managers. CAPM® is a qualification that proves that you have mastered the basic concepts, vocabulary and processes of effective project management. This qualification has courses designed for people with little experience in project management.
Whether you’re new to project management or have experience as a subject matter expert on a project team, CAPM can help you start or advance your career.
The Project Management Institute (PMI®) CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) course aims to understand the basic principles of project management, as well as five process groups and ten areas of knowledge. You can also get ahead of the CAPM exam with the introductory lecture. By 2020, 15.7 million new jobs will be created for project management. In this CAPM course, you will acquire the necessary skills that will give you an advantage in job hunting.
Purpose of CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management)
The CAPM training course will help you pass the CAPM exam on your first exam and get the PDUs you need. This training covers 5 process categories and 10 knowledge areas recommended by PMI and is based on the PMBOK Guide-6th Edition.
CAPM certificates are recognized worldwide and are valid in all areas. This certificate confirms that you have a basic understanding of project management and related processes.
The CAPM training program has been improved for professionals looking to improve their skills. This qualification is the one that benefits project assistants and executives the most.
Those who are interested in pursuing a career in project management.
- CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) is suitable for those who want to manage larger projects, gain greater responsibility, or add project management capabilities to their current job.
- The certification exam, which consists of 150 multiple-choice questions, takes 3 hours.
- In order to maintain your qualification, you need to repeat the CAPM exam every 5 years.
- Project Management Certified Associate
- CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) skills
Secondary Education (High School Graduation, Associate Degree, and International Equivalent) you must have completed 23 hours of project management study or 1,500 hours of project experience by the time you take the exam.
In this CAPM course, you will learn 10 knowledge areas of project management such as integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communication, risk, procurement and stakeholder management.
- Learn the basics of applying standard processes and practices to succeed in your project.
- Show a strong dedication to making project management a profession.
- Get the information and competencies you need and learn how to pass the CAPM® certification exam.
- Being an effective project manager makes you a valuable member of the project management team.
The CAPM course is a course for professionals to acquire advanced skills. This qualification is the one that benefits project assistants and executives the most.
Those Who Are Interested In Pursuing A Career In Project Management
CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) is a professional certification of project management. This exam preparation course is for those who wish to take the exam. The syllabus of the course describes the exam subjects in detail, and you can prepare for the exam. The CAPM qualification offered by the Project Management Institute is a foundation course. The 5th edition of the PMBOK Guide is used as a course material.
Certified Associates are qualifications that are equally useful to project management beginners (CAPMs). This course supports the acquisition of viewpoints evaluated in the CAPM exam.
The roles and responsibilities of CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) are a collection of duties and responsibilities assigned to individuals.
Some of the possible roles of a project management accreditation association are:
- Assist project team members and other stakeholders in maintaining professional relationships.
- On behalf of the project, interact with essential stakeholders.
- Choose the right process for your project.
- Identify and analyze constraints and assumptions.
- Lead and guide the project planning process.
- Determine which actions are interdependent.
- Understand and carry out professional and social responsibilities.
- Clarify quality standards and meet them.
- Support the team and other stakeholders when executing the project.
- For the project, a reserve of time and cost is created.
- Measure project performance, determine if there are any deviations from the plan, and keep the project under control.
- Spend more time predicting problems than solving them (reactive).
- Implement a project closure at the end of each phase and the entire project. Most project management tasks have been completed or delegated.
- Not only project management expertise, but also personal qualities and leadership are applied to the success of the project.
The role of the portfolio manager is to oversee portfolio concepts and projects at the management level. A project is included in the portfolio based on its value, possible return on investment, consistency with corporate strategy, acceptable risk levels, and other factors essential to the success of the organization.